Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Blog!

Okay - it's no longer a Blog of the Week...I need a new catchy title but until I can think of one you'll just have to live with New Blog! What do you want from me, people?!? My creativity only extends so far. I'll tell you where it doesn't extend...crochet.

And that leads to today's fun blog! It's a bird, it's a plane, no...it's:

C*R*O*C*H*E*T G*I*R*L

And yes, it's in Spanish but forget the text my gringo friends. Check out the pictures - soak in the inspiration. Glow in the dark yarn? Just in time for a Halloween poncho! Metallic yarn shaped into an ill fitting vest? You betcha!

Kind of makes you want to run out to Michael's doesn't it?



No, not really.

3 comments:

nctears said...

Denise On The Verge - You need to get a life because the jelousy of someone elses is very distastefull.

What was your creativity... oh yes sticking your nose into and making fun of someone elses creativity.

You poor, poor thing to bad you can't do anything but type trash.
Can ya read this English???

Denise On The Verge said...

Hooray! My first comment! Your words touch my heart, dear reader. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Wow nctears... you really shouldn't be pushing the "english" button with your grammer & spelling. Stick with crocheting... I'm sure that stick up your ass could use a koozie.