Monday, October 6, 2008

Denise + Kenny Rogers = True Love



Oh no, ya'll. I experienced an ALMOST deal breaker this weekend. Seriously...it was almost time to call off the wedding. What could be so egredious that it would cause me to reconsider spending the rest of my life with the man I love?

Simple.

My fiancee thinks Kenny Rogers is cheesy and NOT one of the greatest singer/songwriter/story tellers in recent music history.

Um, WHAT?! I beg to differ...I beg to differ BIG TIME. How can you say that? How can you even THINK that? Have you even HEARD The Gambler?



You know who doesn't like Kenny Rogers? Terrorists. And communists. And people who don't love America...or puppies and rainbows.

Hmmm, I guess I'll just have to ask myself what I always do in these sticky situations: what would Kenny do?



Ah yes. So right, Kenny. As usual...so right.

No comments: