Tuesday, October 14, 2008

D.E.S. strikes again...

I'm not a huge Jennifer Hudson fan. For some reason she strikes me as being kind of a pain in the ass. Is it just me?

I will give her this, the girl can SING. She's got a set of lungs on her and there's no telling what I would do to have half of her talent. (rip tags off mattresses, drive over the speed limit, sneak a refill at Quiznos, etc.) And that's why I was a bit surprised to see this performance on Dancing With the Stars:



Her voice is amazing, loved the dress, the shoes were fierce...but the curtains didn't match the drapes. And by that I of course mean that her dead eyes don't match her voice. (perverts...what'd you think I meant?) Maybe she's just mesmerized by the sparkly bits hanging from Julianne's female parts. Or maybe she's doing mathematical calculations and trying to figure out the odds of Julianne falling off the judges' desk (OMG girl, no...get off that thing!). Or maybe her internal monologue was trying to decide whether it's at all creepy that a brother and sister are dancing like that. (I decided no...well maybe except for a few parts)

Whatever it is, it's creeping me out. And I want it to stop.

No comments: